So much of online dating is weeding out incompatible folks, so this was a great step
- “I never know how to answer that question, especially when I’ve just met someone! How do you usually answer that question?” (It’s totally fair to turn this around on the person who asked – if they are asking this question in this way chances are they have their own agenda).
- “I guess I’d like to go on some fun dates and enjoy myself and then see if there’s enough chemistry for a longer-term thing or if it’s better to keep it casual.”
- “My answer to that really depends on the person. Why, what do you have in mind?”
- “I’ll know it when I see it. What’s the weirdest answer anyone has told you when you’ve asked that?”
- “I want to get married and have ONE MILLION babies.More